Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review

We all have that one shoe or maybe two, or three that hurts like hell when we wear them. But we wear them anyway because they are gorgeous, plus they make our legs look like a giraffe's. It's sexy, 'nuff said.

So, what do we do to alleviate the pain and suffering? In soles, pads, tapes, foot socks? Believe me, I've tried those, but they still didn't work for this bad boy.


Let me introduce you to my Steve Madden nude pumps. You might remember them from my wedding post. As much as I love them, they kill my feet.

When I found out that the extra product that Influenster team graciously included in our Spring beauty Voxbox was the Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions I immediately wanted to try them out.





According to their site, this product:

Helps prevent ball of foot pain
provides immediate massaging Gel™ comfort for the ball of your foot
Only ball of foot product made with unique FabuSTEP® gel
Prevents toe scrunch
Stays firmly in place
Removable without damage to your shoes
Discreetly fits all women's shoes

HOW IT WORKS:

Made with FabuSTEP® gel to prevent feet from sliding forward
Gel waves cushion the sensitive ball-of-foot area
Massages your foot with every step
Small design prevents toe scrunch


HOW TO USE:

Place on top of your current insole
No trimming required
Replace every 6 months or at first signs of wear

For more details about the product, you can check out their site here.

These are basically plastic/gel-like sole pads that you can adhere to the soles of your shoe where the balls of your feet rest. The balls of our feet get the most work from walking in heels and most of the time, it's the first area that starts hurting.

When I tried them on, they felt squishy and bouncy. I swear I could dance in my heels. They are so comfortable to wear and it doesn't bother my walk at all.

I tried it with my other shoes and they work well even on platfroms, wedges, and flats. If you want one for yourself, go to their site and get it right away! :D

I really do recommend this product to all the women who love wearing heels. It will prevent any injury to your feet, save you from pain, and allows you to stay fabulous in those gorgeous heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment