I love doing my nails, but sometimes it can be such a hassle. I especially hate it when I haven't even had them for a week and they start chipping. I was so happy when I received the Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure from my Influenster Spring Voxbox. I've been meaning to try press-on nails and this was the perfect chance to do so. Check out the Impress Manicure site here and product details for the particular product I will be reviewing here.
This is what Impress nails look like. I received the neon pink ones from the Nicole Scherzinger line and they were so pretty! The steps to apply these fabulous nails are idiot-proof:
- Clean your nails and make sure they are dry. Feel free to buff your nails.
- Pick the impress nails that fit your real nails on each finger and remove clear adhesive.
- Press them on your nails.
- You are done!
- Reasonably priced at $5.99-7.99 and you get around 18-20 press-on nails.
- Cute packaging and very catchy designs.
- They are incredible easy to use.
- Allows you to dress up your nails in just a few seconds.
- You can prevent nail damage from getting acrylics or gel nails and still get long lasting, pretty, nails.
- They make your nails look perfect!
- They last long even after doing manual work or household chores.
- You can shower and not worry about them getting loose and the adhesive wearing off.
What do I love about this product?
Thanks to Influenster, I was able to test another amazing set of products. Now that I have tried the Broadway nails imPRESS Press-on manicures, I am definitely going to get another one with designs on it.
I would definitely recommend them!