Sunday, August 21, 2011

Awesome Video Intro!

My fiance and I were bored so we decided to make a video together. I talked, he filmed & edited. 
I wish he was here with me all the time so he can be my personal assistant, except I don't pay him anything. I know, I can be a bit cruel.



If you're wondering why the video pans a little bit, he used a slider and a tripod. It really makes a difference when filming. I mean, have you seen the intro? Isn't it amazing? I love it! I'm thinking of making it my default intro. Maybe we could film another clip to add to that one because it just felt a bit short-lived. What do you think?

Well, I honestly hope the video is helpful because I swear It took me such a long time to pack, but it was all worth it! Careful planning and redundant packing paid off.

On the other hand, here is a random picture of myself and the director/videographer



I guess that's it for now! Talk to you in my next random blabber.

Janah xo

4 comments:

  1. sweet... love the intro,where did u get it?
    i've seen that intro a lot here in YT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The intro is a theme from iMovie. We just tweaked it a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. filam ba fiance mo? hope to see wedding pictures of you and joseph

    ReplyDelete