Friday, August 19, 2011

Why Make A Personal Blog?


If you follow my official website www.maricarljanah.com , then you must be aware that it's somewhat like an E-zine. It's not like most personal blogs that contain whatever the blogger is in the mood to write about. It features a variety of articles that aim to inform the public about beauty, health, lifestyle, romance, travel, etc.

However, there are times when I feel like blogging about something random, or about a post I'm tagged in. I've failed to participate in so many fun tags just because I couldn't post them on my official site. So, I decided to make another blog. It's low-maintenance, simple, and...personal. 

I've always been html-stupid. I hate working with codes, graphic design, and all that fancy-shmanzy stuff that other bloggers are capable of. So, I hope you will bear with me. I promise to compromise with content!

Janah xo

6 comments:

  1. Yey! Personal blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed your blog! I also placed it on my Google Reader. Nice to meet you Janinay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...definitely up close & personal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey! I just revived my personal blog, too. Haha

    And YOU LOOK GORGEOUS. As always :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Aya. I'm looking forward to seeing you in Manila.

    ReplyDelete