Sunday, September 4, 2011

Orange Mode

I realized that my every day make-up stash and brushes are getting bigger and bigger. My old mini-drawer can no longer hold the amount of products I put in them.

I sat down and internalized if I should reduce the number of products, or just get a bigger container.

Of course I decided to get a new container!

You would assume I'd pick a pink one, but sadly, they weren't available. So, what's the next best thing?  

ORANGE


I got the idea of getting a spoon & fork container as my make-up brush holder from Noe of COLORismyweapon. It's practical and convenient! It has a cover as well. You can even divide your brushes once you put them in because the container has a separator.


I divided them into two: face brushes and short & long eye brushes. It was pure genius!

Then, I was so excited to place all my make-up inside the drawer. It had 5 containers, so I filled the first one with face products like my foundation, concealer, primer, and eyebrow products.


I filled the second and third drawer with blushes, bronzers, and highlighters because when I do my face I usually do my cheeks as well as contouring and highlighting.



Then we move on to the most interesting part, the eye make-up. I have shoved in all my Wet & Wild palettes and can you believe that the Jetset palette by DollFace actually fits? Yes it does. I was relieved. I also placed my eye primer and lash glue in this drawer because they're both for my eye make-up.


On the last drawer I placed my mascara, eyeliners, and lip liners for every day use.


Well, that's everything. My lipstick containers are just a few steps away from me so it's not a problem. I just need to find more space to put a lamp on my table to improve the lighting when I'm doing my make-up because my room lighting is JUST NOT ENOUGH.

That's it for random rambling. I love how I can just blog about this instead of doing a film about it! AWESOME!

4 comments:

  1. Jan! I love the idea of a spoon and fork holder for the brushes!!! like really! it's cheap and it doesn't get dirty! so i'm paying a visit to the home section of SM tomorrow.. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure genius! will try the spoon&fork container asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the brush holder idea will try that asap!!!

    ReplyDelete