I know this is a bit shocking! This was back in the day when I was not THAT into make-up. All I did to my face was apply concealer on my under eyes, set it with powder (Johnson & Johnson's OK) and put on some means of coloring on my lips.
I'm sure you can tell from the year on the FIFA neck thingy that was so hip back then, that this was more than 5 years ago.
I'd like you to focus on my eyebrows. Yes, I do have eyebrows. They may seem scarce, but it's there. I have half brows that have no decent shape whatsoever. If you watch the first 5 minutes of this old video about my brows, It will explain the whole ordeal I had to go through to reach the current state of my brows now.
If you're interested in learning how to groom and shape your half brows, just continue watching until 7 minutes into the video.
Moving on with our lives, I have been asked so many times about how I do my brows. It takes a lot of practice. You can't achieve the perfect brows for you in just one sitting. Yes, you can watch all the eyebrow tutorials you can, but it's different when you're working with your own. Just remember the following:
- Identify the shape of your face.
- If your brows have never been shaped before, have it threaded or waxed by a professional. Make sure that the shape flatters your face.
- Invest on quality materials for your brows.
- Learn how to groom your own brows. Practice until you find what works best for you.
- Check out this tutorial on how to fill in half brows
I hope this has been helpful to those with very thin brows and for those that have half brows like me. I wish I saw something like this back in the day, but I am very happy and excited to be able to share this with all of you.