|In a fluorescent-lighted room with flash|
|In natural lighting without flash|
|In natural lighting with flash|
This is my first NOTD so I don't exactly know what I'm supposed to include. I made this myself and the products I used are locally available. Here they are:
|Orly Bonder, L'abelle colorless, Klik regular Ashley, Klik (unnamed)|
- Orly Bonder - Pure Beauty Serendra for P245.50
- L'abelle colorless - MOA Watsons for P33.00
- Klik regular Ashley - GFM for less than P20.00
- Klik unnamed - GFM for less than P20.00
- Apply your base coat. Let it dry.
- Apply 3 coats of Ashley.
- Let it dry and apply your top coat.
- After 5 minutes, apply the metallic nail polish at the tip of your nails, just like a french tip. It's easier to apply and is more flattering if you have longer nails.
- Don't apply your top coat yet, let it dry up for 2-3 minutes.
- Apply top coat and you're done!