Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Manila Experience

If you follow me on Twitter or on Facebook, then this is definitely OLD news. I have been ranting and raving about the Dollface Cosmetics events non-stop. 

September was a blissful month for DollFace Cosmetics because not only did it celebrate its 3rd year anniversary, opened a studio in Cebu, won an award from Top Brands for Most Outstanding Make-up palettes and brushes provider, they also had successful events all over Manila.

If you have no idea what just happened, let me walk you through it.

We arrived in Manila Thursday September 22, 2011. It was such a surprise because we were thinking our flight was Friday morning. It was a good thing Pearl checked our itinerary again and realized the mistake. It was so stressful because we had a dry run for the seminar Wednesday afternoon. Pearl hadn't even packed yet.

The first thing we did when we reached the condo was SLEEP. Our flight was super early and we spent the one hour flight chatting away, so obviously, we were spent. When we woke up, we decided what to do that day. 

Noe and I were itching to go to Divisoria, but we weren't that confident that we'd get out of the place alive. 

KIDDING. 

We just didn't know how the transportation works around that place, plus Pearl wasn't too excited about it. So we went to to MOA instead to buy towels.
YES, we didn't forget our stilettos, but we forgot our towels.

I ordered iced Caramel Machiatto.

Wet & Wild in Ravin' Raisin on my lips.
It was so hilarious when we got back to the condominium because i realized, after taking a shower, that I got 2 towels for the price of one! I guess the cashier and bagger didn't really bother to unfold the towels I took from the shelves. I paid P150.00 only. How cool is that?

Noe and I filmed a random video announcing the events that would take place the following days. We desperately tried to upload it with our meager Globe Tattoo broadband. IT WAS A FAIL.

First up was The Ramp Crossings at Glorietta 3.

Let me just say that that place is incredible! if you are a fashion junkie, then go check that place out because their clothes and shoes are amazing! Noe and I couldn't resist buying a pair each.

Nude Mary Jane wedges
Wearing the ala Mcqueen clog heeled w/ tassels platform!
We met a few awesome people like Aina and Anne. They both brought their boyfriends, it was so cute!


The next event was the make-up seminar that was held at Pure Beauty Serendra. I officially LOVE that store. Go check it out! Noe, Teena, and I had a great time meeting all the awesome participants. they were very participative and energetic.


And finally we had an intimate meet & greet with a group of amazing people! It was such a memorable experience. Thank you to Ruth, Alyssa, Jorelli, Jae, Jenny, Lee, Joy, and everyone else who went!


Some of them were super sweet enough to give us gifts. I can't show you all of them but here are a few:
Olive Green flower ring given to me by Jorelli. Check her blog here. I wore it in my September haul & review video.



I tweeted a picture of a bracelet given to me. It's so cute! I love the colors!




I also want to give a shout out to Jae who was very generous to us! I love the things you gave me. Please message me the link to your blog :)

That's it for now. I know this post is wayyy late, but better late than never. I hope you are all in good health. Stay happy!

Janah xo

5 comments:

  1. Miss Janah! buti naman at nagustuhan mo ang bracelet. :)) I just want to say na after ng meet up, super na-inspire talaga ako. Thank you! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you feel that way Alyssa! I hope the prizes I gave you are useful enough. Go lang ng go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it Jana! :) God bles u more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh!! super useful talaga! Love the mascara!! actually everything! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just sent you a Kreativ Award Sweetie
    http://littlemissforeveryoung.blogspot.com/2011/10/awarrrrrrd.html

    <3

    ReplyDelete