Tuesday, March 13, 2012

4U2 Dream Girls Reflections Quatro Palettes

I think every woman has a little black dress version for makeup. Mine is a pretty basic smokey eye. The problem with smokey eyes is that it might tend to look too much for a day out.

So, I've come up with a "slap-on" look using 4u2 Dream Girls Reflections Quatro palette. I absolutely love this wonderful thumb-sized palette that's super convenient and super affordable. The quality of it is very surprising considering it's only Php194.00.

I'm glad I picked three of these babies before I left the Philippines. You can find them at any 4U2 counter in Watsons or SM department stores, cosmetics area.

This particular cosmetic line seems to be a branch of Bel Air Cosmetics in the USA and manufactured by Colorcos Co., Ltd, Thailand.



Product information:
  • They are about 2 inches width and 1 inch height (I'm using the label as reference) It's sooo cute! 
  • I also love the color selections. I think they have 5-6 different palettes to choose from.
  • I like that the mirror in it is actually good quality, unlike most that tend to get dirty and smudgy.
  • I don't know if you're with me on this, but I like that it doesn't have a brush inside. I just find it annoying how they keep falling whenever I open them, especially with palettes this small.
Swatches without primer :



  • The eye shadows are quite pigmented, buildable, and they have a frosty - satin finish.
  • My favorite palette is the one with gold and bronze brown. it's what I use for my Go-to look.
  • I love that it has just the right colors for the lid, crease, and highlight.
Here are the swatches WITH primer:
 I'm using the ELF cream primer with the line sealer.


Obviously, the colors are more vibrant and opaque. So, it's really important to use a primer prior to applying eye shadows.

As for the makeup look, here is a video tutorial of how I achieve it. it's fast, no hassle, and it really defines the eyes. I hope you enjoy the tutorial and let me know what you think of the palette. Do you have it already? have you tried it?



Thanks for taking the time to read this! till, next time.
Janah xo

1 comment: