Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Moonlight Path

I've always been a huge fan of Bath and Body Works products. I have a total of five scents from them including Pink Chiffon and Country Chic. If you have been a follower of my YouTube channel, then you have probably seen me rave about these two fragrances.

But right now, I'm going to share the amazing discovery I made through the Influenster Spring Beauty Voxbox that I received last month. One of the products included was their fragrance mist in Moonlight Path. I realized from sharing it on Twitter and Instagram that it's one of the Influentster team's favorite scent. I'm not surprised at all! It's perfect for Spring and Summer!


Look at the size of that thing! Yes, I received a full size! Thanks Influenster!
Here's the details about this product straight from BBW themselves :)
Fine fragrance in a mist as light as air. Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience in over 20 Signature fragrances. It’s love at first mist! Exclusively at Bath & Body Works.

Here are my thoughts on this product:
  • It comes in an upgraded, durable plastic container that has a very appealing design.
  • The spray works well unlike some that are "moody."
  • The fragrance mist is an actual mist, unlike some that give off huge droplets of perfume/cologne.
  • The amount is incredible. It will definitely last you a while, for the price it's sold for...it's worth it!
  • I'm not good at describing scents, but I will try. It's a sweet but musky smell. It's girly, but not too girly, so its great for those that prefer refreshing scents that are still feminine. In my opinion, it's great to wear during Spring and Summer because it is such a light weight and it honestly makes me happy.
  • The lasting power is better than most colognes, but definitely not comparable to perfumes. If you want a perfume, go get one! this is a light fragrance mist.
Bath and Body works Fine Fragrance Mists come in the following scents:
  1. Be Enchanted™
  2. White Citrus
  3. Cherry Blossom
  4. Coconut Lime Breeze
  5. Into The Wild™
  6. Dark Kiss™
  7. Black Amethyst™
  8. Sensual Amber™
  9. Midnight Pomegranate®
  10. Carried Away™
  11. Forever Sunshine™
  12. Secret Wonderland™
  13. Black Raspberry Vanilla
  14. Pink Chiffon
  15. Paris Amour
  16. Twilight Woods™
  17. Sweet Pea®
  18. Moonlight Path®
  19. Japanese Cherry Blossom
  20. Country Chic™
  21. Warm Vanilla Sugar®
  22. Sea Island Cotton®
You can always check out www.bathandbodyworks.com  or at a retail store near you! Selling price is $14.00 for a regular bottle.

I really do recommend this scent if you like light, feminine smells that are a bit musky! You can always smell it yourself and tell me what you think about it!

Thanks for checking out my post and happy smelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment