Thursday, July 26, 2012

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Core Collection

From my purchases at Ulta, my favorite would have to be the Real Techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman. I decided to try them out (finally) so I chose to get the core collection which includes the brushes you will need to complete your face makeup.
  1. Foundation brush
  2. detailer/concealer/lip brush
  3. contouring brush
  4. buffing brush
For the price that's less than $20.00 this set is a MUST-HAVE! Whether you are a beginner or a makeup enthusiast, you need these brushes in your life. It's a great set for personal or professional use! They are multifunctional,  easy to use, and the brush holder is very versatile.
  • I love that the brush holder can be a stand for your vanity as well as a travel bag for your brushes. 
  • It has 2 wider straps at the left side to hold your eye brushes..
  • The size is not too big and not too small, so it can hold regular sized brushes, which is great if you don't have travel sized ones. 
  • It's durable.
 


 
  • The handles are a good length and very comfortable on the hands.
  • The design is an identifier, and I love that!
  • The detailer brush can be used for eyeshadow, concealer, or lipstick!
 


  • The bristles are soft on the skin and very effective at blending product evenly.
  • It picks up just the right amount of product.
  • They are very easy to clean.



  • The contouring brush is amazing! I love it because it's the right size for any face shape or size and you can precisely apply your contour powder or bronzer & build it up depending on what look you are doing.


  • The foundation brush maybe small, but don't let it fool you. The bristles are flexible but compact so it effectively blends the foundation without the ugly streaking. It can also be used for cream blushes and liquid highlighters.
I have no negative comments about these brushes. I've been using them every single day and I plan to get the other collection. With these babies, you don't need so much brushes in your life. I applaud Samantha Chapman of Pixiwoo for doing an incredible job at providing quality-made brushes for affordable prices!

I am truly a fan of the Pixiwoo sisters and I look forward to any new products that they may come up with in the future.

So, what are you waiting for? Get your hands on your own real techniques brushes. Trust me, they are worth it!

Here's a video of me getting ready using the Real Techniques brushes. Enjoy!


See you in my next post and don't forget to follow me via GFC or email to get updates about new entries. I have an ongoing blog give away that you can check out here. You have a week left from when this was posted. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Great review! Planning to buy one soon too.. Ganahan kaayo ko nimo!! Fan mode! Hehe

    ReplyDelete