Monday, March 24, 2014

My Travel Makeup Bag 2014 - maricarljanah





I will be traveling to Korea next week and I thought I should share the makeup products I decided to bring with me! These are products I can rely on and I feel will truly help me look my best during my trip. I didn't show the makeup brushes I brought with me, but if you would like to see that, just comment on the video, or on this blog post. The links to all the demos of the products I showed are available in the description box of the video.

I also have another travel-related video from way back 2011 I think! I still use the same concept and the same bag in fact. You can find it here!

Thank you for reading this short post and stay tuned for travel posts on www.maricarljanah.com from when we went to Vegas and L.A.!

No comments:

Post a Comment