Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mary Kay Sun Kissed Voxbox

I have been a member of Influenster for 2 years now and I have enjoyed being a part of their many voxbox programs. There's no hassle, just complete your profile, link all your social media, and answer a couple of surveys. Influenster gives you the chance to try out various products, even before they hit the market. 

Today, I received the MKGlam Sun-kissed voxbox by Mary Kay, a well-established brand world-wide. It was such a pleasant surprise. The products included are perfect for Spring and Summer! It contains 10 items that I can definitely see myself using every day AND loving! Here are a few photos of the products.



I'm not going to go full-blast on this post because I will be doing an unboxing and quick tutorial video using these products, but just for a quick teaser on one of the products, is the blush! It's very close to the ever-popular NARS blush in Orgasm.


So, sign up for Influenster and go follow them. You won't regret it! Stay tuned to my YouTube channel for the video I mentioned and future videos featuring awesome beauty, lifestyle, and skin care related.

This product was sent to me by Influenster. I am not paid to share this brand, or the products featured in this voxbox. My opinions of the products are my own and based on how they work for me as a whole.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post!

See you later,
Janah <3


 


No comments:

Post a Comment