Saturday, December 24, 2011

DollFace Cosmetics Intimate Christmas Dinner

As you all know, Pearl of DollFace Cosmetics is a good friend of mine. We had an intimate Christmas dinner at her studio with her family and close friends. It was fun, and filled with so many CHIKA. I always enjoy spending my time with my girls and it never fails to brighten up my day.

For the dinner, i decided to go for the classic Holidays look which is gold eyes and red lips.


I was so excited to finally see Noe of COLORismyweapon after such a long time! She has been busy with school and OJT and life in general. I absolutely loved her makeup and outfit. it was perfect for the holidays.


As for me, I'm kind of channeling a cougar, yeah? HAHA! I guess it's more of a Khloe Kardashian look, assuming I got it right... She is the biggest one right?

Anyway, for the first time ever, I saw Pearl wear a bandage skirt! her outfit was absolutely loveable. It was very fresh and trendy. She got her cropped tank top and bandage skirt from People are People in case you're wondering.

Another fabulous face in the party was Hollie of Random beauty by Hollie. Thanks for the awesome pics girl!


After having a very tasty and fulfilling dinner and dessert care of Noe (A yummy mango float with chocolate shavings) I gave my gifts. I didn't take pictures because they were too personal, lol! I did receive an exploding gift from Hollie. I know you might be curious about it, so here are crappy webcam pictures:



Thank you so much Hollie, Joseph loves it and wants me to bring it with me. Once again, after eating, we had a bit of chit-chat and it felt so much like a sleep over! I asked Noe to do my hair, haha!



Thank you for the patience and doing it wearing heels geng, I really loved the waves :)



It was a very interesting, fun-filled and truly INTIMATE gathering. We talked about so many things in just a few hours. I'm definitely going to miss these crazy girls :(




Thank you for inviting me Pearl. I hope that you all had a great Christmas and that you will also have a wonderful New Year's Eve! If you're wondering what look to wear, check out my tutorial here:


If you're also wondering where Dolled Up Makeup Studio and Supply is located, check out their official public page on Facebook so you can check out their address. Click here!

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you didn't mind the vain pictures and the fact that they are huge, lol.

Till next time!
Janah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment